Did you know that if you choose a few of the best methods of teeth whitening, you can get a beautiful white smile? Here are a few methods of teeth whitening you are likely to find successful, offering you a great smile and a new sense of confidence without much fuss or expense.
Methods of Teeth Whitening: No Special Purchase Required
Before you head to the store or the dentist, there are numerous methods of teeth whitening that are commonly overlooked. This checklist outlines things you can do without spending more money than you usually do on oral hygiene:
- Brush More Often: One of the best methods of teeth whitening is brushing your teeth. Simply brushing after you eat any meal or snack helps remove additional plaque and food particles, which can help brighten your smile. Bring an extra toothbrush to work and make brushing after meals a part of your routine.
- Floss Diligently: Using dental floss helps prevent stains in between teeth. Flossing removes particles from between your teeth that can cause tartar build-up and unsightly stains.
- Put Down the Coffee, Tea, Red Wine, and Tobacco: These are the most common causes of tooth discoloration. When you avoid these products, you'll automatically reduce the amount of new stains that accumulate on your teeth.
Methods of Teeth Whitening: Take a Trip to the Drugstore
Head to a local retailer to find a wide range of teeth whitening products. Here are some great methods of teeth whitening that are simple and won’t break the bank.
- Get a New Toothbrush: You should change your toothbrush every three to four months to get the best white smile.
- Use a Whitening Toothpaste: One of many simple methods of teeth whitening is to switch your regular paste with one formulated for whitening.
- Buy Whitening Strips: This is one of the easiest and most powerful methods of teeth whitening. Find the whitening strips that best meet your teeth and lifestyle needs for a whiter smile.