Teeth Whitening Kits: How Do You Know If They're Working?
The popularity of teeth whitening kits has skyrocketed in recent years. As with any product, quality and performance can vary, so before you start using one of the many teeth whitening kits out there, you may want to figure out how you're going to monitor the results.
After all, you want to make sure you're getting your money's worth out of the teeth whitening kits—and the perfect smile you've been dreaming of.
Track the Progress of Teeth Whitening Kits Results
There are several ways to track the results of teeth whitening kits. Here are a few questions to ask yourself once you've started an at-home whitening regimen to determine how well it's working:
- Are your front teeth whiter than your back teeth? Since at-home teeth whitening kits are typically designed for your front teeth, this is a great way to monitor progress.
- If you had visible stains or lines on your teeth, are they beginning to fade? This is a quick way to evaluate progress.
- Have you received compliments on your smile? Research shows that people notice the color of your teeth instantly and the use of teeth whitening kits can truly impact your personal and professional interactions.
- Do you feel more confident when smiling? Having white teeth is a great way to boost your self-esteem and confidence.
- Overall, do your teeth look whiter than they did before you started?
- Finally, if you want a more scientific approach, take pictures of your smile before you start researching teeth whitening kits. Once you've started whitening, take photos every day and track your progress.