P&G ORAL CARE – OUR AMBITION
Oral health means more than good teeth; it’s key to our wellbeing. At P&G, we aspire to enable healthier oral care habits that transform the health of people and reduce impact on the planet. Because the world is better for all when more people are healthier, quality of life is better, and the environment is well-protected.
Healthy Smiles. Healthy Lives. Healthy Planet. is the platform that guides us on our journey. Together with our suppliers, retailers, consumers and dental professionals, we are unlocking the life-changing power of healthy habits.
Healthy Oral Care Habits for All
Through the power of collaboration, commitment and continuous improvement, we will partner with our dental community, retailers, suppliers and more to ensure people and the planet thrive, today and for generations to come.
Our approach is designed to inspire healthy oral care habits through education, access to dental products and services, and innovation that makes the adoption of healthy habits easy and enjoyable.
Here is a look at how we are making progress on our journey.
- Education: We collaborate with dental professionals across the globe. During COVID-109 pandemic, when people couldn’t visit their dentist, we helped protect oral health through educational articles, videos and livestreaming sessions.
- Access: We donated $1 million to Dental LifeLine to improve oral health outcomes in North America. In China, we have donated more than $2.7 million worth of Crest Sonic Power Tooth Brushes to improve people’s oral health.
- Innovation: We are passionate about developing products that advance healthy habits for people and planet, from apps providing adults with dental coaching and our free Disney Magic Timer app that makes 90% of kids brush for longer, to products and packaging that generate less waste. Our Clic manual toothbrush helps reduce 60% of plastic waste and we are moving to recyclable toothpaste tubes as of this year.
We believe the world will be a better place when people are healthier, the environment is well-protected and quality of life improves for everybody. That’s why we are committing to inspire healthy habits for both people and the planet.
Healthy Habits for People
- Goal: Educate and enable 2 billion people to adopt healthy oral care habits by 2030.
- Improve access to superior oral care tools and solutions to establish better oral health habits, starting in childhood.
- Goal: Enable consumers to easily access ingredients and safety principles.
- Continue to provide safe products with transparency.