These days, you may feel overwhelmed by the vast array of toothpastes available at your
grocery store or pharmacy. Just remember, the best toothpaste for
you is the one you like well enough to use everyday.
Of course, you can buy a few different types for variety, or to suit the tastes and needs of your family members. Today, there are toothpastes to meet the oral care needs of virtually everybody, and you can’t really go wrong with any toothpaste that has the seal of the American Dental Association. That said, some toothpastes do offer specific benefits in addition to cleaning teeth.
Each type of toothpaste has its own unique benefits. Some specialty types of toothpaste include:
- Gum Health: For clinically proven healthier gums, brush with Crest Gum Detoxify toothpaste which neutralizes plaque bacteria to help fight gingivitis.
- Fresh Breath: Crest + Scope Outlast Complete Whitening Toothpaste has the benefits of Crest toothpaste with the addition of Scope freshness. It helps fight bad breath germs to leave your breath feeling fresh up to 7x longer vs. ordinary toothpaste.
- Whitening: Whitening toothpastes contain ingredients that help remove and/or prevent stains from forming on the teeth to make your teeth look whiter. Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste whitens teeth by removing up to 100% of stains in 3 days, with 24-hour stain protection when paired with twice daily brushing.
- Enamel Protection New Crest Densify rebuilds surface tooth density every time you brush to extend the life of your teeth by remineralizing enamel.
- All Around Protection: Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Paste gives you a powerful clean and all-in-one-protection for 8 keys areas that dentists check most.
- Other: There are many other toothpastes available including pastes that help treat sensitive teeth, enhance whitening, or designed for kids.
Discover MoreThe Best Toothpaste for Gingivitis and Gum Disease