Best Non-Whitening Toothpaste for You
Best General Care Toothpaste Best Non-Whitening and Gentle Whitening Specialized Toothpaste
With a variety of toothpaste options available, it can be daunting to find the specific tube of toothpaste that’s right for you. If you’re looking for a non-whitening toothpaste be sure to select one that protects all the areas dentists check most.
Best General Care Toothpaste
When it comes to choosing a toothpaste be sure to look for a fluoride-infused option. Stannous Fluoride is an essential ingredient recognized by the American Dental Association for cavity prevention.
For the best toothpaste options, a general care toothpaste is often a good go-to. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste helps with the following: fighting cavities, eliminating plaque, preventing gingivitis, limiting tartar buildup, freshening breath, protecting against enamel erosion, gentle lifting surface stains, and relieving sensitivity.
Best Non-Whitening and Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Options with Specialized Solutions
In addition to a deeper clean, Crest toothpastes also come in a variety of specialized formulations to better meet your oral care needs, while gently polishing away surface stains at the same time:
- Toothpaste for Sensitivity: Give sensitive teeth the care they deserve with a toothpaste that treats sensitivity at the source—your gum line. Crest Gum and Sensitivity forms a protective layer against sensitivity while also promoting gum health.
- Toothpaste for Gum Care: Fortify your gum line for clinically proven healthier gums with Crest Gum Detoxify, voted 2019 product of the year*.
- Toothpaste for Enamel: Neutralize plaque bacteria deep below the gum line while also repairing weakened enamel for a stronger, healthier smile with Crest Gum and Enamel Repair.
- Non-Whitening Toothpaste for All Day Freshness: Give your breath a refreshing boost while also preventing cavities with Crest Cavity Protection.
- Non-Whitening Toothpaste for Kids: Mild flavors, fun characters, and exciting toothpaste dispensers all help encourage good brushing habits. Be sure to look for an anti-cavity toothpaste formulated with fluoride to give your kids’ teeth the protection they need.
No matter which toothpaste you brush with, be sure to brush twice and floss at least once daily. For a complete oral care routine, keep up with regular visits to your dentist for checkups, cleanings, and tailored recommendations.
*Winner oral care category. Survey of 40,000 people by Kantar TNS.
Discover MoreThe Best Toothpaste for Gingivitis and Gum Disease